Give your trees the care they deserve. Call today for a free no obligation quote. Prompt, professional, personal.
Special Branch Tree Care NZ offer a professional, personal service. Work from large tree removals to fruit tree pruning and hedge trimming is carried out by owner/operator Tim Harris with over 15 years experience as an arborist. Based in Lyttelton we work across Banks Peninsula and Christchurch.
- Tree removal -Tree felling and sectional dismantling of whole trees often necessitating use of rigging equipment
- Formative pruning - Pruning of young trees to improve structure, health and form
- Thinning - Often the best course of action for mature trees in an urban environment. Removal of dead, damaged and diseased branches, then selective pruning to expose branch structure and allow more light through the canopy
- Crown reductions - Reductions in height and crown diameter
- Hedge trimming -We can trim any size of hedge or arrange shelter belt trimming
- Chipping and site clearance - Woodchip can be removed or left on site as requested
- Firewood -Firewood can be removed or left onsite cut to size
Share this news postcommented on "A two day family friendly event for Arborists, tree enthusiasts & their families: camp, learn, climb in the beautiful surroundings ..."/news/family-fun-planned-for-1st-ever-harbour-arbor-event/12853510 November at 10:27 from atlas
A two day family friendly event for Arborists, tree enthusiasts & their families: camp, learn, climb in the beautiful surroundings ...
Share this news postcommented on "The Pontfadog oak in Wales has fallen recently. A storm has toppled the 1,200-year-old tree. But why did the oak inspire such devotion ..."/news/a-sad-end-to-an-ancient-friend/47754
Share this news postcommented on "A while back I led a guided walk looking at some of the veteran trees of Orton Bradley Park, shamelessly using a list collated by ..."/news/orton-bradley-park-tree-lists/47359